MEMBERSHIP AT HRA OF GREATER OAK BROOK
There are many ways you can be involved with HRA of Greater Oak Brook. We have different levels of membership as outlined below. And if you’re a SHRM member you are eligible for a discounted membership fee. Members attend programming and events at a reduced rate. Consider the top ten reasons for joining HRA of Greater Oak Brook:
- Diverse, nationally recognized speakers presenting relevant HR topics & issues
- Timely state and national legal updates
- Professional development via HRA’s Mentor Program and Emerging Professionals Group
- Leadership development opportunities via serving in a Board position
- Yearly complimentary networking event
- Networking via HRA’s LinkedIn Group
- Complimentary HRA job postings
- Discounted Monster.com fees
- SHRM/HRCI continuing education credits
- Networking opportunities with fellow HR professionals
Ready to Join? Read about the membership levels and then fill out the application.
You can also mail in the application with a check. Click here to print the application form.